- 8 or 9 pm: Going to bed early today didn’t sleep well last night. Have some.wine
- 10pm: Have showered. Took my meds. Sleep will come shortly
- 12am: close my eyes, relax. It’ll be okay.
- 12:30am: Hmm stronger drink maybe? Double meds,?
- 1am: WTF, 1 am and I’m still up but it’s okay. Read a bit, write. Relax. Relax. Sleep will be here shortly.
I know how this could go. Been there done that a gazillion times. Even this is part of the cycle. But ask me tomorrow.
For now, good night my friends. Sleep tight and if all else fails. Aim to rest your body and mind: deep breaths; meditate if you can, don’t toss and turn too much. Lay still. Lay still. Breathing deeply. And when that crazy sleep comes knocking at 5, 5:15, 6 o’clock in the morning. Tell it to GTFOH!!!!! You got things to do, places to go, people to see for Pete’s sake.
2 Comments Add yours
Very true and very funny!!! I like that last paragraph in particular😊😉
Well my friend I hope sleep was better for you last night or that you atleast got some rest!!! Hang in there, you will sleep like a baby tonight😄 thanks for sharing as always!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you Chella. Such a loyal reader