Dear fellow driver, please use your blinkers, also known as, signals. Your blinker/signal does not help me if:-
- You are already halfway in my lane.
- I have to brake and/ or swerve to let you turn or get in my lane.
- You are in my blind spot. Sorry, I cannot, and did not see you. That’s why it’s a blind spot
- You did not give me time to register your signal. See #2.
- You have already merged into my lane. Why are you even bothering to signal?
- You are using the wrong signal. You signal left then turn right. Or vice versa. Wtf?
- You forgot your blinker(s) on. I have no idea what you are doing.
Ok. End of pet peeve😁😁